Dear Tom Bell Auto Group Guests:
As a subscriber of Tom Bell Auto Group, it is vital that you are aware of the actions we are taking to protect you and our employees as the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the United States.
The entire team here at Tom Bell Auto Group meets daily to discuss the status of the virus and to ensure we are well prepared in our response to the virus. We carefully monitor websites for the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, and we follow their best practice recommendations. Our goal is twofold: To ensure we are maintaining consistent service to our subscribers and attending to any health concerns of our employees and their families.
To that end, we have increased the frequency and depth of cleaning that takes place at all of our facilities, and we have hand sanitizer and a wash station available for anyone entering or leaving our offices.
We have instructed our staff to follow the following guidelines, and we encourage you to as well:
- Wash your hands often and vigorously with anti-bacterial soap, scrubbing your entire hand for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Make frequent use of hand sanitizers.
- We will remain diligent throughout this time in maintaining the highest health standards and practices at the forefront of our pursuit.
Thank you for being part of the Tom Bell Auto Group family.
Our Online Storefronts are Open for Research and Requests on New Inventory, Used Inventory, New and Used Special Offers, Get Pre Qualified, and Value your trade on each of our Dealerships.